Number cards are useful for counting, for matching, for all sorts of games - so it is intention to bring you quite a few! At present we've got these delightful teddy bear number cards but we have more coming soon.
Just a few ideas for using our number cards:
- Print out 4 sets and play snap, pig, or other card games which don't need the royal cards.
- Give the child a card and a pile of buttons or other small objects and ask him or her to count the correct number to match the card
- Make a simple game by asking the child to suggest a physical activity - like "touch my toes" or "jump" - and then turn over the top card from a stack. He or she then does the activity the number of times on the card.
- Some of these cards can be cut out as outlines too. Make them into badges and pin them onto children, ensuring that they know their number. Then, when you clap your hands, ask them to get themselves into a line in the right order and count off, as quickly as they can.
- Hide the cards around the house or garden and send the children off on a treasure hunt. Add up the total on the cards each child collects and hand out a small prize for the person with the biggest number and a consolation prize to everyone else.
- Place the cards in prominent positions around the room. Ask the children to listen very carefully while you clap and then run to the right spot.
These number illustrations make this set of "digit" cards fun as well as useful! We have the numbers 0 to 9 in this set.
Practice counting and number recognition with these fun printable number cards - in large size! They print one to a page and we have numbers 1-10. Print onto card or good white paper, fold where indicated and glue together before cutting out.
These maths symbols cards match our number flash cards (from 1 to 100) and can be used as simple flash cards for recognition, or combined with the cards for some hands-on arithmetic practice. There are twelve cards with maths symbols, currencies and simple fractions.
These fun printable number flash cards come in all sorts of lovely "candy" colours, with big thick borders to make them appealing to the kids. Print them, cut them out and round the corners if you like.
More number flash cards in appealing "candy" colours, these ones from 31-60. Just print, cut out and round the corners if you wish.
Here are the next 30 numbers in our number flash cards set, from 61 - 90. The bright "candy" coloured borders make these cards fun to use.
Print out our number matching cards onto cardstock and cut out. Can the kids match the number on the left with the correct numbers of "pots of gold" on the right?
I just love these teddy number cards and we hope the kids do too! Use these as flashcards, for card games, for counting practice...